The World’s Smallest Hand Chain Hoist
Excellence in engineering led to the development of the world’s smallest industrial hoist—the CX. This uniquely compact and lightweight manual hoist is the perfect solution for light loads in high or difficult-to-reach places.
Advanced Design Overload Limiter
Prevent accidents before they happen and enhance workplace safety with protection against excessive overloading. The CX comes standard with an advanced design overload limiter that recognizes an over-capacity lift and keeps your load stationary.
Tough, Lightweight Aluminum Housing
The CX gives you a unique combination of portability and extreme durability with its lightweight, die-cast aluminum housing. Take this little hoist with you everywhere for the small jobs that require big dependability.
Wide Top and Bottom Hook Openings
Designed for easy installation and load attachment, the CX offers wide top and bottom hook openings that can easily attach to almost any secure mounting point. Rotating top and bottom hooks also provide added flexibility to meet your lifting needs.
Completely Sealed Gears and Brake
Completely sealed brake and gearing give you added protection against damage from dust and water which makes maintenance simple and keeps your hoist performing longer.
- 1/4 metric tonne
- 1/2 metric tonne
- 1 metric tonne
- ASME B30.16 Safety Standard
- ASME HST-2M Performance Standard
- Lift lengths can be customized to suit requirements
- Carrying bag for improved portability
- Aluminum body with steel frame for superior strength
- Extremely compact, lightweight, and portable
- Durable stainless steel hand chain
- Corrosion- and wear-resistant nickel-plated load chain
- Grade 100
- Standard Lift: 8 feet
- Forged, heat-treated alloy steel hooks open gradually without fracturing under excessive load
- Self-closing top and bottom hooks with heavy-duty hook latch
- Hand chain operated
- Low hand-pull force for easy operation (15 kg pull force to lift rated load)
- Double reduction gearing for very low operating effort
- Induction heat-treated and case-hardened
- Enclosed to protect from dust and water
- Maintenance-free sealed bearings increase reliability and reduce required pull force to lift loads
- Double pawl springs for extremely reliable operation and instant brake activation
- Enclosed to protect from dust, rain and dirt
- Standard advanced design overload limiter
Choose product configuration below to view info:
* All measurements in millimeters (mm)
|Capacity (tonne)||Model||Standard Lift (ft)||Hand Pull to Lift Full Load (kg)||Chain Pulled to Lift One Meter (m)||Hook Mount Headroom (in)||Load Chain Code||Load Chain Falls||Hand Chain Code||Hand Chain Falls||Ship Weight (lbs)||Weight per Additional 5ft of Lift (lbs)|